Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hitting the refresh button



Wowie Maui....

...after an amazing Hawaiian hitch-hiking adventure this winter (post Venetian Plaster job for the Gettys on big island) I remembered the ecstasy of destiny, and knew it would soon be time to emerge from the patterns I had created for myself...

....back in the custody of nature's green palms....

...Destiny as your Tour Guide part 2: "Tiny Universe"....

...and now, I pack up 5 years of San Francisco memories.....

...spend the summer on the east coast working on art projects, and then head to India in the fall....

...6 years ago friends received e-mails composed during the original Destiny as your Tour Guide voyage (I'll post an example above)...

...this blog is where I'll check in from time to time to share elements from the latest journey I'm about to embark upon....

....please come back every now and then...

No comments:

Post a Comment