Sunday, June 17, 2007

2 pockets

Some old Jewish wizdom: In your left pocket carry the fact that the universe was created for you, in your right pocket carry the fact that you are nothing but dust. Walk some where between the two.

This week I lost a uncle who was a warm and generous soul. The funeral was emotional and inspiring.

My attitude has also undergone a major shift this past week. Maybe it was a book on meditation I picked up again that watered some dormant seeds, but all of a sudden I feel more tai chi style in how I'm moving thru life, and dealing with obstacles. One nite I had a big stream of consciousness writing experience, that opened my eyes. So good, good, good. Here are some pix from a fun Saturday with friends (Red Hook soccer fields food stalls, central park free concert, Buddha mummy in my bed).














1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:50 PM

    I recognize that skinny, hairy arm digging into the tostada. I'd recognize it anywhere...

    ReplyDelete