Sunday, March 02, 2008

Archiving doccuments and Installing art shows

Life is full with pleasurable work.....
Nicole, my second cousin once removed (? her grandmother was the sister of my grandfather) came to town to do research on the family. Organizing letters, with translation help from Nicole #2 from Berlin, helped bring clarity to some mysteries we've had burried for years. Was she our lucky charm? Our apartment sold while she was in town...
My fried Ajit was also in town this week. I was his assistant when I could spare the time to help him set up for his exhibition, which just opened at the Jack Hanley Gallery last nite. My friends' band USUN played under a projection of a film Ajit shot in India. It was a beautiful opening. Amazing work. Really perfect nite..



























No comments:

Post a Comment